Saturday, June 22, 2013

Kim & Kanye's Baby

Posted by AR -- Bill's velveteen rabbit companion.

A lot of people and rabbits have been asking me what I think about Kim & Kanye naming their new kid "North."  (Well, to tell you the truth, no one has really asked me what I think about it -- most of my friends are much more interested in Kate's pregnancy.  Rabbits and Bostonians are notorious Anglophiles.  Totally addicted to Downton Warren.)

Anyway, I do think that it's a little silly -- but I would never say so.  After all, when your own first name is "Atomic", you don't go around criticizing other entities' first names.

 I don't know what its middle name is, but I would have picked "Bynorth."  It sounds kind of British -- and it would make a nice Hitchcock tribute.  North Bynorth West. 

No comments:

Post a Comment